Below is the list of items
included in a Sircle Home inspection:
Includes foundation, floors, walls, framework,
chimney, and will include the attic and
basement/crawlspace when applicable
Interior - Walls,
ceilings, windows and doors, floors.
Service line capabilities (volts/amps), main
breaker, fuse/breaker box (location and condition),
sub-panels (location and condition), wiring /
electrical distribution, operate GFCI/AFCI's,
switches and outlets, light fixtures.
- The condition of water supply and waste removal
systems, fixtures and drains.
- Operational check and visual inspection of
permanently installed heating systems.
check and visual inspection of central AC systems
– Stairs, walls, siding, trim.
- Porches, decks,
sidewalks, driveway, retaining walls, fences and
- Covering material,
gutters, downspouts, flashings.
- Radon detection and
- Radon Mitigation services
- Termite / WDI / WDO / Inspection
- Mold inspection, sampling and analysis / air
- Lead detection / analysis
- Water quality / composition analysis
- Well Flow
- Septic Dye Testing
- 203k consulting
- Rehab/ construction consulting
If you have any questions
regarding our services please